[RBS] seeking disc-collection from, or ride to Hadassah Ein Kerem

Jeanne Drutman drutman at netvision.net.il
Mon Jun 21 19:07:05 IDT 2010

Is anyone driving to Hadassah Ein Kerem tomorrow morning with room for one?  Or better  - is anyone working or visiting  there tomorrow who would be willing to pick up a disc for me please?

If you can help in either way please email me your travelling and contact details and time I can phone you , or phone me on 999 5947 before 10 pm tonight.

Thank you,
Jeanne.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5215 (20100621) __________

http://www.eset.com