[RBS] Campaign to Move the Antennas

remove antennas removeantennas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 12:18:31 IDT 2010

Good Morning-

We have just returned from a meeting with the Iriya rep who just met with
Cellcom on the issue of moving the Antennas.

Cellcom claims it needs to be close to where it currently is in order to
provide service for the Dolev area (though I've never had a klita problem-
it seems it is to service 3 and 4 generation phones).

They offered other places to move the Antennas- such as the Oolam Sport,
Matnas, and if you believe it- schools and parks.

We countered that there are hills behind the area that are free of homes,
parks , schools, ganim etc.

One thing that came from this meeting (via the iriya rep) is that he would
be in a much stronger position if there was a forum of BET SHEMESH and not
just the residents of the Dolev area against the placment of antennas in the
midst of residents.

So, we are asking three things:

1- If you would be willing to be on a forum like this- we need reps from
each neighborhood in the town- at least one each. Please be in touch with us
ASAP.

2- We have been shouldering costs and need to raise money for legal aid,
radiation measurements and more. Please be in touch with us to donate.

3- We want to be proactive and prevent the placement of antennas on random
roofs, we have drafted a contract to be signed by Vaadai Bayit of Binyanim
that 90% of the residents need to agree before antennas can be placed on the
roof- there are numerous cases within RBS of private residents putting up
antennas without telling their neighbors. We need vounteers to take them to
their Vaad

Thank you for your assistance.

--
The Vaad for the Removal of The Antennas

Eli, Shoshanna, Fanny, Meirav, Chai, Paz, Eyal & more

www.removeantennas.blogspot.com