[RBS] Al Derech Burma's Full Moon Trail Ride Thursday night

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 20:51:22 IDT 2010

Whether you are a biker or runner, you won't want to miss this event.  Al Derech Burma is proud to host our monthly full moon trail ride/run through the Judean Hills.  Join us for a spectacular 17 km trek beginning at the store at 8:30 PM on Thursday night June 24th.  The course is moderately difficult.  This means that while the riding is not technically complex (e.g. no single track sections) there are some challenging climbs.  Participation is, of course, absolutely free.  All you need to bring is your bike or some running shoes and a whole lot of energy.   You should be at the store no later than 8:00 PM to receive instructions.  If you prefer not to shlepp your own bike, you can rent one of ours for 65 shekels.  Please call me at 054-351-8009 to reserve a rental bike.  The ride/run should last 2-2.5 hours after which everyone is invited back to our Cafe for some ice cold watermelon.  You can even use our luxurious showers to
 freshen up.  And while you are there, why not take advantage of some of our moonlight specials which include:

High Quality Bike helmets:  150 (reduced from 225)
3 Pnimiyot with antipuncture material:  110 (reduced from 135)
Cycling Gloves: 55 shekels
Bike Flash Light: 50 shekels
Natznatzim: 30 shekels
Free accessory package with the purchase of any mountain bike
All Running and Cycling Shoes: 10% off
All Running and Cycling Apparel: 10% off

See you all there

 Best Regards,

Chaim Wizman
Al Derech Burma