[RBS] These are a Few of My Favorite Things!

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at btya.org
Thu Jun 24 05:31:12 IDT 2010

It's really SO hard to choose...the Community Auction
(www.btya.auctionisrael.com) has SO many wonderful items, and the proceeds
go to charity! See full descriptions on the auction Web site.

Great GOODS
---------------------

* The Furniture Doctor - fix two Dining room chairs, valued up to 800 NIS.
CURRENTLY 220 NIS.

* Leather Couches 3 + 2  - very good condition, from Bet Albert, New price
over 10,000 NIS. CURRENTLY 4,000 NIS.

* Glass Stovetop - Sells on ZAP for minimum of 1,800 NIS. CURRENTLY  1,000
NIS

Many more great goods available.

Special SERVICES
----------------------------

* Private Learning with some of the best that RBS offers: Rabbi R. Willig
(Reishet), Rabbi S. Isaacson (Mevasseret), and others.

* Jo's Club 12-month membership - for the "Cliques" 30-minute workout. Price
at the Club is 2,400 NIS. CURRENTLY 800 NIS.

* Teeth whitening by Dr. Feiner or Dr. Stern. Value of 1,000 NIS. CURRENTLY
220 and 295 NIS, respectively.

* Braces - 4,000 NIS discount. CURRENTLY 2,800 NIS.

* Consulting in many areas: Business (Ariel Topf), Shalom Bayis (Mrs. Y.
Bisk), Teen counseling (Barak Schecter) and many more.

* Carpet or Sofa Cleaning by Magic Carpet - 600 NIS value. CURRENTLY 200
NIS.

Many more special services available.

Visit the site now. Bidding CLOSES this Sunday, June 27th at 10 PM.

www.btya.auctionisrael.com

In case of any discrepancies between this posting and the auction Web site,
the Web site takes precedence.

-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at Nachal
Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information about our Kehillah, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit
our Web site at www.btya.org.