[RBS] What does PC Integrity have in common with The World Cup???

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Jun 27 13:52:45 IDT 2010

Besides Wiggi?

*** PC Integrity will be closing at 5:00 PM today due to the England vs.
Germany game (and End of the year School parties).

(We will also be closing at 5:00 PM on Tuesday because of the fast day.)

Regular office/lab Hours:
Sun - Thursday  8:45	-  7:00 PM
Friday		8:45 - 12:00 PM

FOR SALE:	ERGOTILT LAPTOP COOLING PLATFORMS	90 NIS

		KEYBOARDS;MICE;DVDRWS; HARD DRIVES; UPSs; SPEAKERS;
HEADSETS; 				MICROPHONES; MICROSOFT AND ADOBE
SOFTWARE

** Appointments available in your home or in our lab!

Thank you.
PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447