[RBS] Iphone Unlock!

Yishai gamadooni at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 14:04:25 IDT 2010

Bought an Iphone 3G? Need to Unlock and Jailbreak? For 130NIS I will unlock and Jailbreak your Iphone. I will also install as a bonus:

Siddur: which includes all the different Nusach's and the local Zmanim (wherever you are), local miyanim (including the davening times) and a Jewish calendar.

GPS – which includes live time information on traffic and police traps and cameras.

Bezeq 144 – for easy access to business throughout Israel.

AppBox Pro – which is a multi functioning application which includes apps such as: Loan calculator, currency converter, Level, Ruler, unit conversion, tip calculator and much more.

You can reach me at:
052-889-2663 or email me at: gamadooni at gmail.com