[RBS] Taxis forcing to pay according to the moneh

Shira And Dani Schijveschuurder shirandani at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 18:32:32 IDT 2010

Does the taxi driver have to inform you that he is charging according
to the moneh? I got into a taxi today and didn't fix a price- it was a
standard BS RBS journey where I have only ever paid a fixed price even
without negotiating a fixed price beforehand. He insisted at the end
though that I pay according to the moneh.

I didn't say anything when he activated the moneh as oftentimes they
stop it once the fixed price has been reached-for receipt purposes.

Can he insist on me paying according to the moneh?

Sent from my iPhone