[RBS] anyone going to the entrance of Jerusalem Tuesday morning?

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Mon Jun 28 22:51:10 IDT 2010

I'd be grateful for a ride.
Please PHONE (I'll be too busy to check in to email) me at 999-3470.
I'd be happy to get on the road between 8 - 9 AM - and able to meet you
on your way.

Thanks,

~Rivka Ester

"At Your Service ~ Cleaner Referral Service"
Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.
Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.
02-999-6093  Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.