[RBS] JOBOPP: Babysitter for last week in July

Dovi & Sharon Schamroth dovishaz at netvision.net.il
Wed Jun 30 07:43:22 IDT 2010

I am looking for a responsible older teenager or adult to watch my 3 kids (2, 4, 5) Sun - Thurs 8am - 1pm in the last week of July. (25th to 29th)
This can be in my home (with trips to the park) or in your home.

If you are interested, please call or email me.
Thanks
Sharon
Sharon's Cakes: Formal or Fun, Always Fantastic!
www.israelcakes.com (Custom Cakes)
www.israelcakeshop.com (Our Online Store)
+972-2-9994366
+972-54-8464741 (cell)
Mehadrin, Parev, Agudat Yisrael Hashgacha

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5238 (20100629) __________

http://www.eset.com