[RBS] Netzach Wine Sale Starts NOW!

Susan and Alan Barth barthas at bezeqint.net
Mon Mar 1 18:06:15 IST 2010

Netzach Menashe's annual wine sale is open for business NOW!
Please write netzachwine at gmail.com (please do not hit reply!)
or call  me 0547294964 for an order form and it will be emailed promptly to
you!
This year offers a dazzling array of wines at very attractive prices.
Our own Raphy Singer's wine is available again plus wines
from boutique wineries and almost all of last year's popular
wines and grape juices are available again for your purchase.

The orders are due Thursday, March 11 for Thursday,
March 18 pickup or delivery.

Any questions please call me or write netzachwine at gmail.com

I cannot wait to receive your order!! Please do not be overwhelmed
by the number of choices - all your favorites are on the first page
with the other pages containing your new selections!

Susan Barth
Netzach Menashe's Wine Sale Chairwoman
0547294964