[RBS] Free Books In English

yotzma2 yotzma2 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 12:30:53 IST 2010

We are cleaning out our Machson, before we throw things away, I am placing a large box of English language books in the entrance of my building, Nachal Timna 10, Entrance on the right.

These books are free, take as many as you would like, take them all. There are an assortment of alternative history books, children's Shoa stories, and a few Jewish themed books, some Israeli history, although I cannot vouch for the content of the Jewish themed books.

I will leave it there for a few days and throw out what is left.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at yotzma2 at yahoo.com

Joshua Moesch