[RBS] Looking to add more shuls to the Siach Berama!

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 22:54:53 IST 2010

Dear All,

Almost 6 years ago, Simchat Yechiel started publishing the Siach Berama Davening Times calendar with 10 RBS-A shuls.  B"H, 160 issues later (!), we now have 35 shuls - and are looking to add more!

If you know shuls that are interested in being added to the Siach Berama, please forward me their contact information.

http://www.simchatyechiel.org/english/calendar.shtml

IY"H, our next issue is Vayikra and B"H already sponsored!

Kol Tuv,

-Miriam & Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com