[RBS] beautil white wooden bookcase, desk, dresser combination

Ellen Greenfield lifenotes at bezeqint.net
Tue Mar 2 15:31:26 IST 2010

Custom made, glass door shelved bookcase with double desk. Excellent condition. Can be used as one unit or two separates. Fitted with closed shelving for shoes.
We paid $850, and we are asking 850 sh. We are practically giving it away, simply because it’s designed for two, and it takes up too much space. Present occupant needs to expand home laboratory.   Great pre-Pesach deal!
Call or email me for pictures, or show up with u-haul☺
Ellen G.
lifenotes at bezeqint.net