[RBS] Kosher Casual in Ramat Shilo!

Simon simonfwolf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 12:37:14 IST 2010

Due to popular demand, Kosher Casual will be bringing our warehouse to Ramat Shilo!

Thursday, March 4th
6:30 pm–8:30 pm
At the home of Stefanie Wolf   (03) 721-9309
Nachal Tze’elim (Jerusalem St.) 20/6
Ramat Shilo

Lots and lots of amazing casual skirts for girls and women
We will be bringing our many skirt styles for girls (Kindergarten and up) thru teens and women - both for everyday and some even for the Shabbat!
We will of course be bringing our great warehouse prices as well!
In addition we will bring:
Great Selection of layering tops for the Chag as well – super soft and all natural breathable Viscose Lycra.
	- ¾ Sleeve Tops
	- Layering Tank Tops
Modest Accessories
	- Sleevies
	- TeeNecks (You got to see these if you have not already!)
    	-cropped shells
Skirts, skirts, skirts – Great new collection!
Flannel Pants, Leggings, and more!

Todah rabbah from Kosher Casual and Israel.

-Hope to see you there!

-Stefanie Wolf