[RBS] Need Help with Black Listed Pelephone Cell Phone

chanochturner turner at actcom.net.il
Wed Mar 3 13:06:45 IST 2010

bs"d

Some months ago my son's almost brand new cell phone was lost / taken. The phone has since been returned but is not usable as it was put on Pelephone's "black " list. The local Pelephone store in Bet Shemesh refuses to have the now returned phone taken off the black list even though this is where we bought the phone originally, reported the phone lost and bought the lost phone's replacement. Does anyone have and experience in this area or know what we can do to have the phone taken off this "black" list so it is usable once again? The phone was one of the more expensive ones and still has 25 payments due on it.

Chanoch Turner
999.3870