[RBS] whoever has tried calling/emailing me the last 2-3 days...

Rivka Radonsky SLP radonski at bezeqint.net
Thu Mar 4 14:20:44 IST 2010

We had no phone line or internet connection for the last few days. Whoever
called got a busy signal. So I not only missed the calls, but my machine
could not record messages either. The techncians were so inundated with
calls after the rain storms that they could not come right away. Now things
are BH back to normal, so PLEASE try again. Sorry for the inconvenience. And
to those whose emails I did not reply to - I am wading through them now, and
hope to respond by tonight.
kol tuv
Rivka