[RBS] Job Opportunity: Marketing / Insurance Agent

dannynewman613 dannynewman613 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 17:17:46 IST 2010

The oldest and largest Anglo Insurance Agency in Jerusalem and the surrounding areas are expanding and looking to recruit an Insurance Agent to join the team of English speaking professionals providing services for Olim and the Anglo community in Israel.

The suitable candidate will be responsible for marketing and sales of new clients, as well as further developing our website.

Prerequisites and job Requirements:
•	Familiarity with the insurance industry either in Israel or abroad (an advantage, but not a necessity) and a desire to be a successful Agent.
•	The successful candidate should either hold Israeli Insurance Agent licenses or be academically orientated to undergo 8 rigorous exams in order to obtain the required licenses. In house support and external studies will be provided in order to go through the licensing process.
•	English is required at Mother tongue level in order to work with the large number of Olim and English speakers that we service.
•	Hebrew is essential (both reading and writing) in order to deal with all the major insurance companies and Israeli clients, as well as the exams and paperwork, most of which is in Hebrew.
•	The person should be a good communicator
•	The successful candidate should be self motivated.
•	Computer literacy is required and previous experience in developing websites is a plus.
•	The appropriate person should be prepared to work in the Jerusalem, Modi'in and Bet Shemesh areas.

Hours:
Our offices are open predominantly from 8.30am till 6.30 pm Sunday to Thursday although due to the nature of the work, successful candidates should be prepared to work longer hours or slightly flexible hours in order to facilitate meetings with clients (often out of the office).
The successful candidate will be required to work up to one Friday per month: 8.30am  to 12pm.

Please e-mail CVs for consideration for the above position to goldfusinsurance at gmail.com.

The deadline for applications is Friday 26th March 2010.