[RBS] Recommendation for PC Intergrity for Data Recovery Service

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Thu Mar 4 21:45:20 IST 2010

Dear RBS,

I highly recommend PC Integrity  for their unbelievable service, rate, caringness, and professionalism.  Reuven Grantz who did the data recovery process and called and emailed me late at night to discuss the recovery process and really knows his stuff and Reuven Schwartz who explained the entire process of data recovery and gave me the best and fair price quote around, both deserve the highest kudos for computer data recovery service in Bet Shemesh.

My hard drive was formatted by accident and I lost all my important files, movies, and data. I went to a major data recovery company located in Ramat Gan and they want 1,500 shekels and 5 days to do the work for data recovery. PC Integrity did the same service for me for 1/3 of the price and did it in only 1 day from  the time they received the hard drive to the time I was able to pick it up.  They were able to recovery  98 -99% of my files, movies, and important data for me.

I recommend PC Integrity to anyone that has any computer issues and data recovery needs.  They are located in  the commercial center of Sheinfeld (next to Cheerfully Changed  Office) at 02-999-4415 and have great hrs.

I recommend PC Integrity to you if you need any computer service and they live up to their name.

Thanks PC Integrity for your help, service, price, professionalism, and unbelievable caringness.

 Thanks

Reuven Ashenberg