[RBS] We're Moving!!!!

Ariel & Rachel Fish fish15 at bezeqint.net
Sat Mar 6 21:34:15 IST 2010

Dear All,

After three wonderful years at the Sheinfeld Shopping Center, we have made
the difficult decision to leave, and return closer to home, in the Rama. As
many of you know, Ari has returned to school , and in order to continue to
provide you with the best service, we will be re-locating to RBS A, at
Kishon 15, right down the block from the Mercaz, in the same chanaya as
Brooklyn Bakery. We will post new store hours, but as of next week, we will
be open anytime by appointment. This week, we will be having a HUGE sale on
many items, on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, from 10-1, and 3:30-6:30 each
day. Then, we are going to not say good-bye, but see you soon in our new
location. We plan to provide the same excellent service, great prices, and
stunning arrangements like no one else, in Beit Shemesh or Ramat Beit
Shemesh, provides. We will be doing arrangements for Pesach as well. We want
to thank all of you for your continued support, and hope to see you very
soon!

Rachel Fish
Incredible Edibles Plus
Stunning gourmet arrangements and gifts for all occasions
Mercaz Sheinfeld, Beit Shemesh
02-991-6205
www.thekosherbasket.co.il