[RBS] Lizensk Yahrzeit - how you can help without spending a dime

Moishe Lizensk Lezansk at jewishwebmarketing.com
Thu Mar 4 08:02:13 IST 2010

4 ways you can help without spending a dime of your pocket.
1. Spread the word about our site, send your buddy list our link
www.RabbiElimelech.com and let them know they can send a free Kvitel to
Lizensk.
2. Put us on your Facebook and twitter so we get multiple exposures on
search engines etc.
3. Send these links around, www.YouTube.com/RabbiElimelechCom and
www.Flickr.com/Lizensk see our slide show
http://www.jewishwebmarketing.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0RRC1cDAgwYAgFJVwYEAAo%3D
4. Post and Rate our youtube channel as 5 star
Please, do Mitzvah, won’t cost you a dime
Moshie

--
If you do not wish to receive JWM announcements any longer, follow this
http://www.jewishwebmarketing.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0RRC1cDAgMYAgFJVwYEAAo%3D