[RBS] Shidduchim Networking - 36 year old girl

Michael Schoemann mykey.schoemann at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 11:07:23 IST 2010

Dear Listland,

Unfortunately in today's shidduchim crisis we all know of older
singles who would love to get married but have not yet managed to find
their basherte. I am sharing this with you with the hope that our
wonderful community will give some thought and maybe come up with a a
boy for a great girl that I know. If you do have any ideas please
e-mail me at mykey.schoemann at gmail.com

BTW, if some of you feel that a separate list for shidduchim
networking could produce results, I would be interested in getting
invilved in this.

Devorah is a 36 year old girl originally from Pittsburgh. She has
great personality, is very mature and works as a social worker in a
women's facility. She is looking for a ben torah (working or
learning). She lives in Flatbush now.

If any of you think that you may know a boy for her (she would
consider a divorcee if not too many strings attached) please e-mail
me/call me.

Tizku lemitzvos,

Mykey

--