[RBS] Cheerfully Changed...The Cheer Mail!!!

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 7 15:14:00 IST 2010

Dear Friends-

While a very small number of our local competitors are working hard at trying to confuse you with fancy terminology and perplexing jargon, at Cheerfully Changed things continue to remain as simple as pie.

You see, the Cheerfully Changed model of unbeatable rates and customer satisfaction is so simple and straightforward that the ISRAELI MINISTRY OF EDUCAITON has decided to use the Cheerfully Changed model for teaching our children how to read!!

That's right, effective September 1st all schools in this country will be teaching their Grade 1 students how to read using the Cheerfully Changed model. No more "Dick and Jane" – now it's Cheerfully Changed!

In fact, Cheerfully Changed has already acquired these new texts and we are pleased to share them with you:

GRADE 1
LEARN-TO-READ CURRICULUM:

CHAPTER 1:

See Customer.
See Cheerfully Changed.
See Customer Enter Cheerfully Changed.
See Employee Smile.
See Customer Smile.
See Customer Give Dollars.
See Employee Give Shekels.
See Employee Give More Shekels.
So Many Shekels!
Lots and Lots of Shekels!
Employee Keeps Giving More And More Shekels!
Shekels Here, Shekels There, Shekels Truly Everywhere.
Customer Exits Cheerfully Changed
Customer So Happy.
Employee So Happy.
Ramat Beit Shemesh So Happy.

You see folks, Cheerfully Changed is not going to ever try and scare you into using their superior financial services with fear mongering and fancy terminology such as "a levy", "3% handling charge" or "profit via hidden commissions." These are nothing but scare tactics. Indeed, anyone who throws out such terminology might just be trying to take advantage of unassuming and less familiar customers.

But at Cheerfully Changed, we respect you for who you are. At Cheerfully Changed every customer is treated equally regardless of the size of transaction or method of payment. At Cheerfully Changed there are no fear tactics or unbecoming shananigans to attract customers.

As you can see, money changing is all about literacy.

Use Cheerfully Changed – Because We Know That You're A Literate and Intelligent Human Being.

It's as easy as Grade 1!

NOTE: This advert was created by "Enkin Writing Services – Helping YOU Communicate WRITE!" Hire us for all your writing and promotional marketing needs!! SERIOUSLY!

Ari Enkin
RBS A