[RBS] unsolicited recommendation for Talia Goldwag, graphic designer

familylipman familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 22:01:41 IST 2010

yes I know we organise mini malls together but what you don't know about Talia is that she does ALL my advertising graphics and is amazing to work with.  She has made up business cards for me and a number of adverts.  I know that I can trust her judgment 100% and all I have to do is tell her a basic idea and she always makes it look great.  She is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her for all your graphic and advertising.  She has also started doing websites.

Call or email her on

992 4701 or taliagoldwag at gmail.com

Tracey Lipman