[RBS] Accountants in Bet Shemesh RBS

Hillel Abrahams hillel.abrahams at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 10:15:47 IST 2010

I'm looking for a recommedation for an accountant for an Israeli business
(single owned business).
Can anyone recommend an accountant who sees people in RBS or BS.
I'm looking for a pro-active and 'on the ball' accountant who encourages
business but also knows when to hold back - emphasis on encouraging good
business.
Preferably someone who has experience with real estate transactions.

Thanks
Hillel Abrahams