[RBS] Ride to Modiin/KS please a.m. tomorrow

Jessel szjessel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:04:54 IST 2010

I'm supposed to meet a colleague tomorrow first thing in the morning and
travel with him toward the Galil. He doesn't have a car, and gets queezy on
buses.

Since I live in Matityahu, near Kiryat Sefer, any place that he can get a
ride to that's closer to me will help, so I don't have to travel all the way
to Beit Shemesh.

It would therefore be greatly appreciated if someone could offer him a ride
to any of the following:

Modiin
Tzomet Shilat
Chashmonaim
Kiryat Sefer

or even to the Latrun exit.

I need to arrange this today so please phone, and if you don't reach me
leave a message.

I will happy to contribute toward expenses.

Thank you,

Shlomo Zalman Jessel
BSc MA (Clinical-Dev Psych)
Certified EMDR & NT
Jerusalem Institute of Narrative Therapy
Tel:  0546 720 336