[RBS] WARNING: count your money at the money changers!!

Rivka Radonsky SLP radonski at bezeqint.net
Mon Mar 8 17:20:06 IST 2010

I know many people always count their change whenever they buy anything, big
or small. But there are also many trusting souls that assume that they will
never be short-changed, and wouldnt dare doubt their sellers' integrity, nor
their ability to count out money.

I feel I have an obligation to say that at least 3 times I have been short
changed by a money changer, by HUNDREDS  of dollars. I will give the benefit
of the doubt and assume they are incompetant rather than purposely
deceiptful. I wont name the changer since my psak was to just count my money
and not to rely on anyone else. So please do the same and count yours too!

Blessings of much money to change!
Rivka