[RBS] Rabbi Winston shiur on "Redemption to Redemption" Available for Download

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Mon Mar 8 17:34:00 IST 2010

The shiur given by Rabbi Pinchas Winston from last night at the Carlebach Shul on the topic of ""Redemption to Redemption" is now available in a mp3 format for download for those who could not attend the shiur or if you want to re-listen to it again. You can go to the following link and download the shiur for up to 90 days at the following website http://www.slingfile.com/audio/HQKjBWklPH  Please press the download link so you can download it to your computer.

I want to thank Rabbi Winston for giving the amazing shiur and for providing the mp3 file, as well as Ari Gerber and Chanoch Turner for putting the shiur together – Thanks Guys!!!.  I also want to thank Benjamin Baruch for the download link of the shiur  as well.

Enjoy

Reuven Ashenberg
Moderator