[RBS] House and Car Swap for the Summer

Yishai gamadooni at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 01:05:19 IST 2010

Hello,
We are a frum Family and we currently live in the Flatbush/Midwood area and have a 5 Bedroom house and 3 1/2 bathrooms fully renovated all modern with large LR/DR and Kitchen, backyard with deck. I have a 2009 Honda Odyssey. We are planning to come for the summer and are looking for a family that is living in RBS A that would be willing to swap homes and car for the summer. If you have an interest please call me 917-328-4999 or you can email me at: nibush at hotmail.com.

Yaniv and Lisa