[RBS] see suspicious arabs please call 100 asap

Danny & Elana dannyandelana at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 11:13:33 IST 2010

Do to the escalation in atacks {even in broad daylight}and burglaries,I encourage all listers to report any arabs roaming our streets  right away please Call 100.They will take your call seriously and investigate.Don't hesitate to take charge in helping  make our community a safer place.Let the police decide if they have valid reasons to hang out here-more important is for us to put forth hishtadlus too keep from harms way.