[RBS] unsolicited recommendation for Handy Randy and Son

familylipman familylipman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 20:20:35 IST 2010

I have used Handy Randy and now his son Shmarya a number of times and have always been happy with their work.  They are an absolute pleasure to have in the house, my kids love them and I love that I can trust them completely to do the job right the FIRST and therefore ONLY time, what a breath of fresh air.

Call them on 054 595 7437

Tracey
RBS A resident who is loving her new tiled kitchen wall, thanks Shmarya