[RBS] Attention, concert go-ers! "Grace Notes-Tzlilei Chesed" - will bezH start on TIME!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 07:54:30 IST 2010

Hi, to all those coming to TONIGHT'S concert:
We intend to start the concert at 7:30 pm prompt.
As a courtesy to the Melabev seniors who will be pG attending, and who don't
want to stay out later than necessary, please make every effort to be in
your seats by 7:30pm.
In other words, not Jewish time!
Many thanks, on behalf of the Melabev clients!

Judy

PS Reminder: there'll be ice coffee, home-made cookies, lots of snacks and
gifts made by Melabev seniors for sale before the concert and during
intermission

   Wednesday March 10th
  7:30pm prompt

  Eshkol Payis
  Rehov Aliyat Hano'ar 16
  Bet Shemesh

  Tickets: 50 nis

  Family seating

  Looking forward!

  Judy 9997870, 0546857870

  Many thanks to our generous business sponsors: Aztek Technologies,
Goldrock Capital, Oz Ceramics and Bagel Stop/Impressions Dairy Catering
  and to Keren Shemesh for their support.