[RBS] Fw: Pre-Pesach quick meal ideas

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Wed Mar 10 18:55:30 IST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: shezles at saidels.com
To: justine at neto.net.il
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 17:38
Subject: Pre-Pesach quick meal ideas

Deliveries every Friday to Ramat Bet Shemesh. Pickup between
13:30-15:00, Nachal Nachshon 6/18 at the Cohen Family
(Tel:9920559)

We are all trying to get rid of our mishloach manot leftovers and
chametz in the coming weeks and trying to clean our kitchens.
Your family still needs to eat but the last thing anyone wants to do
now is cook!

Saidels Bakery has the perfect solution. We have a selection of
ready made, frozen, nutritious meals that you can just pull out of
the freezer, heat and serve your family. These are not junk food,
but healthy nutritious meals, made with the same loving care we
invest in all our products.

Sambusakim (an individual sized serving pocket pie)

Hungarian Potato Sambusak
Grandma's Zuccini Sambusak
Stir Fry Sambusak
Mexican Chili Sambusak (pikanti - not charif)

Indivudual sized quiches -

Mushroom/Onion Quiche
Vegetable Quiche

Our bagels and bialys also freeze excellently and you can pull one
out for a quick meal too.

Pickup in Ramat Bet Shemesh: Fri. between 13:30-15:00, Nachal
Nachshon 6/18 at the Cohen Family (Tel:9920559)

So order now via our website http://saidels.com or by phone 09-
7941222 and stock up on backup meals for the next 2 weeks.

Happy cleaning and Shabbat shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222