[RBS] accountancy help - going on the books retroactively????

Rivka Radonsky SLP radonski at bezeqint.net
Wed Mar 10 22:08:00 IST 2010

This is a little complicated. In order to get my speech therapy license, I
need to prove at least 5 years experience. Misrad haBriut's idea of proof is
a letter from an accountant saying I was on the books. The only problem is
that I was off the books, both in schools I worked in and at home where I
did years of private therapy. Out of all the years I have worked in the
field, I only have "proof" of 1 1/2 years! Even recommendations from
menahelot were not good enough for them. So I basically need to go on the
books retroactively, or somehow obtain an accountnat-style letter stating
that I worked, with dates, and hours (%). I recently opened at tik at mas
hachnasa, so perhaps this is all possible?
If anyone can help with this, please let me know!
Thanks
Rivka