[RBS] WINE SALE CURTAIN CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT

Susan and Alan Barth barthas at bezeqint.net
Thu Mar 11 07:29:38 IST 2010

HIT REPLY NOW or email netzachwine at gmail.com ASAP and until MIDNIGHT TONIGHT
and an order blank will be forwarded for your selection to be part of
Netzach Menashe’s HISTORIC wine sale. Never has Netzach Menashe offered such
a BLOCKBUSTER WINE SALE.  Purchase wines and grape juices for Pesach and
YEAR ROUND USE! We OFFER MORE WINERIES, MORE TYPES OF WINES and GRAPE JUICES
and all at COMPETITIVE PRICES – WIN WIN for EVERYONE!

There is only one catch - the Deadline for receipt of the form and
accompanying check is TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT, made payable to עמותת שמחת אליהו.
All forms are to be dropped off to Rehov Gad 9/18 Bet Shemesh (call
054-729-4964 and ask for Susan for details)

The pickup will be at Netzach Menashe on Thursday night, March 18 between
the hours of 19:00 and 21:30.  Deliveries may be available March 18 for an
additional charge of 20 shekels.

IT IS SO SIMPLE – YOU HAVE TILL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT - take advantage of this
year’s terrific sale. Please call me with any questions- Thank you for your
participation in this project.
Susan Barth
Chairwoman – Netzach wine sale
0547294964