[RBS] SPACE AVAILABLE AT GAN-NENDY /GAN ULPAN!

Gannendy r gannendy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 22:01:59 IST 2010

Gan-Nendy/Gan Ulpan/ has opened registration for a second group for next year!

The group offers:

Israeli teachers (The main one speaks English as well.)

Only 17 children in the group.

A gentle transition from English to Hebrew.

An emergent curriculum (Besides for the usual parsha and chagim ect..., we also facilitate
long term investigations and projects based on the interests of the
children.)

An enriching music, art, and creative drama program.

Optional tzaharon encluding a hot meal daily.

We strive to offer a high quality early childhood program with strong Torah values, where the teacher's main goal is to develop a
nurturing and respectful relationship with each child.  Our program is
developmentally appropriate and inclusive of all children who we feel
will benefit from our program (Including children with special needs.)

For more info and to see our website send an E-mail or call Genendy Radoff at 991-6582