[RBS] hot tip: snake on Micha

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 13:57:32 IST 2010

I just got a tip from a friend that she spied a small snake slithering
into the hole behind the electric box half a minute past the little
park on Micha. She had no further information because as soon as her
brain registered what she saw, she was a block away running in (mild)
terror.

Yes she's calling the 'snake szadik' (my name for him - catchy, don't
you think?).

But she wanted me to send out a PSA that since the weather warmed up,
there are lots of baby snakeys hatching in the nice, tall,
well-watered and warmed grassy and brush out there - so tell your kids
in their brand-new sandals to be careful of anything with no legs, six
legs or eight legs.

Heck, and those with two legs too, but those are some other emails on
the list...