[RBS] NEW STORE: Al Derech Burma

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Thu Mar 11 18:05:44 IST 2010

I just came back from visiting the new biking-running-hiking store, Al
Derech Burma, on Hwy 38 at Pollack nursery.

If you are looking for high quality running shoes, camping equipment or
bicycles, this is the place to go.  It's the type of place for people who
are into these sports.
I got the full tour.  Not only do they have a store, but there is a little
dairy caf? surrounded by beautiful plants from the nursery.

Chaim Wizman, one of the owners, even told me that they can seat 75 people
for a function.
Plus, I was surprised when Chaim told me that they can turn one of the rooms
into a conference room and it comes complete with a projecter and
microphone. (I think I saw that equipment there.)

He told me that on Friday mornings the place is packed with bikers and
families renting bikes for a tiyul on the Burma Rd.

Go check the place out and support a new store in our area that in addition
has a caf? that is kosher and closed on Shabbat.

Riki