[RBS] Recommendztion of Best Market of Alon Frank for great order

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Fri Mar 12 16:45:27 IST 2010

Dear RBS,

I recently shopped at Best Market, the new supermarket on Dolev for my chicken order.  I am highly impressed with the meat department and especially Alon Frank for taking and making sure my order was exactly as I wanted it.   I order chicken legs in advance so that when I came into the store, it would be ready for me.  As soon as I approached the chicken department, Alon immediately brought over my order and made sure I was satisfied.  When I brought it home, it was exactly as I ordered and the chicken was skinned perfectly and it was clean and wrapped well. He did an amazing job and I thank him for taking good care of me.

I highly recommend Best Market to those who want meat and chicken and use Alon Frank as he did a super job for my order.

Thanks
Good Shabbos
Reuven Ashenberg