[RBS] NEW! One week mini course: percussion and rhythm for kids!

engelberg@ieee.org whyvette.e at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 22:43:51 IST 2010

Please reply to:davidxdrum at gmail.com

Pre-Pesach mini course in rhythm, and percussion.
Great for developing coordination, getting mind and body together.

Music making with whatever the environment provides: chairs, kitchenware,
our own bodies, bed knobs and broomsticks.
Musical styles: African, Caribbean, Irish, and good ole Rock 'n Roll.

Run by an experienced drumming and percussion teacher based on a two year
program that I have been running for many years.

Ages: for 3rd and 4th graders.
One girl's group; one boys group. Limited space.

Times: Afternoons; exact times to be announced. (One hour sessions)
Dates: Sunday 21st - Thursday 25th March
Venue: to be announced.
In Hebrew (although excellent for oleh kids who still learning the lingo.)
190NIS for the course.

NOTE: space is limited; pre-registration is essential.

Registration details:
David Fenster
davidxdrum at gmail.com
0546 713 849