[RBS] pasteurized eggs for Pesach - reminder

Ophir Chernin chernino at netvision.net.il
Sun Mar 14 10:38:37 IST 2010

I'll be placing the order tomorrow morning, so if you would like to order
and have not yet done so, please e-mail or call TODAY!

I'll be organizing an order of cartons of pasteurized eggs for Pesach once
again this year.  I'll be ordering whites separately and yolks separately
(no whole eggs this year).  The yolks are 30 shekel each and the whites are
25 shekel each.  The hashgacha this year is Belz.

If you are interested, please reply to this e-mail (or call me at 999-3122)
and let me know how many cartons of each you need.

Kol tuv.

Tami