[RBS] SO MUCH TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME!

Rachel & Daniel Brody dbrody at 012.net.il
Sun Mar 14 20:33:39 IST 2010

Time Management Tune-up Workshop is coming back after Pesach!!!

* Develop a weekly schedule.
* Balance your home and your personal goals.
* Design a customized menu plan based on your family's unique requirements.
* Put together a strategy for bringing in Shabbat calmly and on time!

WHAT RACHEL'S STUDENTS SAID ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP:
"I'm now planning my week which has tremendously DECREASED my stress level!!
In fact, I'm sleeping better!"
"Things seem to flow smoother now. There is less overwhelm."
"My house is cleaner and I no longer feel trapped by housework"
"I had no idea that we would come out of this more positive better women.
That was the biggest bonus!"
 CHECK IT OUT, AND FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF BREAKTHROUGH YOU CAN HAVE!

The eight week workshop will be held from
Sunday April 14 until Sunday May 13, 2010 10:00am-12:00pm
At the home of Rachel Factor, Rechov Teveria 3/2, Ramat Beit Shemesh A

Cost of the 8 week workshop: 590 NIS per person (less than 37 NIS/hour)

Sign up by April 7 and receive a coaching session worth 200 NIS for only 60
NIS.

Rachel Brody 991-0350