[RBS] Baruch dayan ha'emet: Issy Kaplan, toronto

jesica myers jesica5763 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 23:44:30 IST 2010

hi all,

it is with great sadness that i pass on the news that Issy Kaplan, known and loved by so many as owner of israel's bookstores in TO,  baal chessed, lover of israel and all-around amazing person, was niftar today in toronto.  The levaya
will begin tomorrow (15/03/10) at 11:30 am in the Shamgar memorial home, burial will take place in Har Hamenuchot in givat shaul. shiva will be at the home of david and tiffany kaplan, 196 yehuda  in modiin.  if anyone needs a ride there (i can't provide a ride back to rbs), we'll be leaving rbs @ 10:30. our hearts go out to the family.

may we share only besorot tovot.
jesica