[RBS] Pesach Clearance - Robes from 75nis to 175nis - Values up to 600nis

sara.lefkowitz sara at sizzlehost.com
Mon Mar 15 13:32:21 IST 2010

These are top quality Shabbat and Everyday robes not like the cheaper ones found in stores. I am closing out my entire stock, Brand names such as RAZA, Ordman, Royalty etc. All sales final.

I have sold dozens of robes over the last few months at these prices, and there are a few dozen robes left, when these are gone that's it and there will be no more.

Hurry in and scoop up a deal, you will never see this quality at these prices again!!

You can come by most any time and see them at my home on Dolev, just call so I will be sure to be there when you arrive.

Sara Lefkowitz
Ramat Bet Shemesh
02-991-6533