[RBS] Good deal to buy a brand new unlocked 32gb 3gs Iphone

Shira and Dani Schijveschuurder shirandani at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 23:36:43 IST 2010

I have come across what I believe is a good deal to buy a brand new UNLOCKED
32gb 3gs Iphone.
There is a 1year international warranty, so that if it breaks, you send it
back and receive a new phone.
The seller is selling them for $350 each, or buy 5 and get 2 free. I am thus
looking for 6 others who are interested in purchasing the phone- we can
group together and split the saving.

A review of the phone can be found here:

http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/apple-iphone-3gs-32gb/4505-6452_7-33674173.html

I have no idea who the seller is, and i personally take NO responsibility
whatsoever.
He seems legitimate though, he is using a reputable company to wire the
money (Western Union- check them out at http://www.westernunion.com/)
I have to wire the money to Western Union, he confirms that Western Union
have received the money, he then ships the phones by Fedex, which apparently
should take 2 days to arrive, and then Western Union wires the money on to
him.
Again, I want to stress that if you do join in, I am not taking any
responsibility whatsoever.

I plan on ordering on Wednesday, Thursday at the latest, so this offer is
open to the first 6 people who confirm they are in, and bring me the money!

--
Blog: www.shirandani.blogspot.com

Tel: +972 (0)2 999 4716
Address: Nachal Ein Gedi 47/6, Ramat Bet Shemesh 99098