[RBS] parking at terem

Yedgarno yedgarno at 012.net.il
Tue Mar 16 05:45:14 IST 2010

Where is one supposed to park when one goes to TErem, when the parking lot of big is closed?
Does one have to search in an emergency for parking space and walk a long distance to Terem?
And someone knows why on the bet Shemesh municipality website, there are wrong information about night medical ermergency places? We only checked the shemesh phonebook not the website, so may be that was our mistake, but do the responisble in this city not think? emergency places change? change the info
ermergency place moves, give access to parking space
would that not be logical?
Regards

Natanella Yedgar

Online Hebrew Studies and Israel Catalog
http://istudyhebrew.com/index.asp?q=20&kbid=1875