[RBS] David Fenster's pre-pesach chug

engelberg@ieee.org whyvette.e at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 10:42:03 IST 2010

Please reply to: davidxdrum at gmail.com

I will be closing registration. If you are interested or have questions,
please contact me asap. Tomorrow (Wednesday) is last chance to sign up.
David 0546 713849

PRE-PESACH MINI COURSE IN RHYTHM.
Great for developing coordination, getting mind and body together.

Music making with whatever the environment provides: chairs, kitchenware,
our own bodies, bed knobs and broomsticks. Musical styles: African,
Caribbean, Irish, and good ole Rock 'n Roll.

Although we will incorporate drumming, it is NOT a drums/percussion class. I
will intentionally keep out musical instruments.
It will be more along the lines of "Stomp" or "Meyumana". Experiencing the
enjoyment of reinforcing our rhythm, coordination, and body-awareness.

Run by an experienced drumming and percussion teacher based on a two year
program that I have been running for many years.

Ages: for 3rd and 4th graders.
One girl's group; one boys group. Limited space.

Times: Girls: 4pm; Boys 5:15pm. (One hour sessions)
Dates: Sunday 21st - Thursday 25th March
Venue: Beit Knesset Netzach Menashe, Rechov Reuven 18, Givat Sharett.
(Upstairs Room)
In Hebrew (although excellent for oleh kids who still learning the lingo.)
190NIS for the course.

NOTE: space is limited; pre-registration is essential.

Registration details:
David Fenster
davidxdrum at gmail.com
0546 713 849