[RBS] "kotel lady" needs money for Pesach food

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Wed Mar 17 01:29:36 IST 2010

Over the past few years my daughter and her friends spent a lot of time at
the kotel and befriended the "kotel lady" as she is warmly now called by
each of them.  We were told she got married in an orphanage and that her
husband left her with many kids and she developed cancer shortly after that.
My daughter's friends invited her to be at their weddings over the past few
months and I got to meet this very real woman first hand and see true
suffering.  She carefully packed up the food left on her plate to have
"dinner" the next night and walked around the halls in awe of the beauty.
One of the kallahs and her family paid for her to arrive at the wedding by
taxi and paid for her to have a baby sitter.  The joy showed in the tears
this woman shed as she danced with the kallah and hugged her .  I actually
took a picture of it as I was so touched by it.  At another of the friend's
wedding tonight my daughter asked her if she has food for Pesach.  Not
surprisingly the answer is no.  We would like to buy food for her, at least
the basics.  We are collecting either food or money to buy food to give her
.  We'd like to get the food to her next week, mid week. We know that
"aniyeh ircha kodmim" and she is not from Ramat Bet Shemesh, however if you
can help with this important  mitzvah please contact my daughter Miriam at
the number below  or drop it off at Nachal El Al 6/2 marked "kotel lady".
Even 10 sh can help; 10 sh given by 25 people is a good start .

Thank you and  may we all merit to see the geulah shleimah soon.
Leeba

PHONE MIRIAM BELL
05 484 696 21

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11
www.besimcha-israel.com