[RBS] CORRECTION - The Auction That Can Help YOU... Part I

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at btya.org
Thu Mar 18 12:15:25 IST 2010

I am sorry, the email address for the auction has been corrected below.

-------

That's right.BTYA is getting ready for our first AUCTION NIGHT, and YOU can
benefit!

* Is your Treadmill or Electric Guitar gathering dust?
* Ready to upgrade your Laptop or other Electronic Equipment?
* Want to put some extra Cash into your pocket?

While you are getting your home ready for Pesach, keep an eye out for those
GOOD QUALITY items that you really don't use any more. You might be holding
on to someone else's treasure!

You can donate them outright to the Shul for a tax-deductible receipt for
the full sale value, OR We'll put it up for auction, and we'll share the
proceeds with you.

Oh, yes.we have somewhere to HOLD YOUR STUFF RIGHT NOW, so you can get some
free space in your house BEFORE the Chag, too!

To take part in this exciting event, send an email to auction at btya.org with
all the details listed below.

Your Name:
Your Phone:
Your email address:
Item:
Full Description, include model numbers if applicable:
Estimated Value:
Donate proceeds 100% to Shul, or share proceeds:
Do you want this item out of your house right away:

Someone will be in touch with you.