[RBS] Opportunity to help needy families in Sderot for Pesach

Yehuda and Rebecca Poch butrfly at actcom.co.il
Thu Mar 18 15:48:38 IST 2010

Announcing a unique opportunity to help needy families in Sderot for Pesach.

“Amutat Reut” is a non-profit organization with tax exempt status for
donations in Israel. The organization is run by an extremely trustworthy
man whom I know and can vouch for personally. They provide food packages
for needy families in Sderot every week.

I was just privy to a phone call from the head of this organization, in
which he said that the organization is short of funds to provide for
these needy families for Pesach. They need to raise NIS 130,000 within
the next week in order to be able to provide all of the necessary
provisions for 900 needy families in Sderot in time for Pesach.

Donations of any amount will be welcomed with tremendous thanks. They
are fully tax-deductible in Israel.

Checks, made out to “Amutat Reut” can be dropped off at my home – Nahal
Ein Gedi 34/5 in Ramat Beit Shemesh by Wednesday March 24, or can be
mailed directly to Avichai Amusi, Barlev 17, Sderot.

Wishing everyone a Chag Sameach VeKasher, on behalf of the residents of
Sderot.

*Yehuda Poch, Director of Communications*

*OneFamily Fund - Helping Israel's Victims of Terror*

28 Rachel Imenu, POB 8573, Jerusalem, Israel 93228

Phone: (972) 2-539-9000, Fax: (972) 2-539-9011

Direct Line: (972)2-539-9010, Cell: (972) 54-499-7624

*yehuda at OneFamilyFund.org* <mailto:yehuda at OneFamilyFund.org>
*www.OneFamilyFund.org* <http://www.onefamilyfund.org/>

Help Victims of Terror in Israel. *DONATE*
<https://secure.onefamilyfund.org/> now.