[RBS] Caution! Get 2nd Opinion on KH Dentistry!

lepon lepon at 012.net.il
Thu Mar 18 17:22:06 IST 2010

Ok. Just got back from the amazing Dr. Gil Garanick!

I sent my 10 year old daughter for a 2nd opinion after her KH dentist said
she needed to have 9 (nine!) baby teeth PULLED to allow the permanent teeth
to come in properly. They also found 4 cavities and gave us a "reduced"
estimate of over 2000 NIS!

Well, the good Dr. Garalnick checked her x-rays and said that they were
perfectly normal and no teeth needed to be pulled. He also said the cavities
were so small as to be negligible and all he recommended was sealants at a
total of 270 NIS!

I shudder to think how many naïve people may be spending a fortune for
unnecessary and painful dental work. Just because it's Kupat Cholim it
doesn't mean it's a bargain!

Private is better & cheaper!

Dr. Garalnick wins again,

Shoshana Lepon